ADR REGISTERED AND CERTIFIED CONFLICTCOACH
An ADR certified and registered conflictcoach encourages the client based on a structured process to effective purposeful behavior and actions so that the principal purpose of preventing or resolving a dispute, conflict or situation can be made within a targeted selection from the available ADR procedures (arbitration, mediation, negotiation).
Characteristics conflictcoaching procedure
- Aimed at making a success choice and the development of a successful strategy.
- Assurance and self reliance
- Specific or general assistance before or during the ADR procedure
- Maximum personal result, no waiting, future oriented
- Confidentiality during the coaching
- The coach puts the assignment set in a starting document or coaching contract
- The recommendations, guidelines and other relevant aspects (could) be recorded in reports or other documents