ADR REGISTERED AND CERTIED MEDIATOR
The ADR certified mediator is a neutral and independent mediator whom assists the parties to voluntary discussions and negotiations where the parties jointly, without the intervention of the court, under the leadership of the mediator, create a solution and establish a binding final document.
ADR Register distinguishes 3 mediator types:
Characteristics mediation procedure
- Maximum result, short lead time, no waiting, future oriented
- Low cost (many legal aid insurances will reimburse the cost!)
- All parties share the costs on the basis of a certain scale which they themselves have set.
- Participation is voluntary
- All parties and the mediator, may stop the procedure.
- Confidentiality during the procedure
- Suspension / detention of other ongoing procedures (if possible)
- The mediator puts the assignment set in a starting document or coaching contract.
- The end result is recorded in a final document or settlement.