- Select your ADR practitioner
- For practitioners
- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & Conditions
- Entry Requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for ADR practitioners
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for ADR practitioners
- Procedure requirements for ADR practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for ADR practitioners
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- General exam information
- Knowledge tests
- Skills tests
- Criteria skillstest mediator
- ADR.INT.0350 skillstest mediator | video audit
- ADR.INT.0360 skills test mediator | live audit
- ADR.INT.0370 skills test mediator | mentor assessment
- ADR.INT.0150 skills test arbitrator | portfolio audit
- ADR.INT.0250 skills test conflictcoach | portfolio audit
- ADR.INT.0400 company audit | all scopes & (sub)types
- About us
|ADR REGISTER | NEWS|
|APRIL 19 2018 | ADR Register gets accredited by the Netherlands Legal Aid Board|
|ADR Register gets accredited by the Netherlands Legal Aid Board
Effective from January 1, 2019, ADR Register gets accredited by the Dutch Minister of Justice, represented by the Netherlands Legal Aid Board (Raad voor Rechtsbijstand). The necessary conditionally agreement is settled.
This facilitates that all ADR full certified mediators can additionally register with the Netherlands Legal Aid Board, have access to court-mediations in The Netherlands and the national financial aid services for non-self-supporting clients. If additionally registered with the Board, the mediator is also visible/findable in ADR Register as ADR certified court mediator.
The accreditation facilitates full-market-access for our ADR full certified mediators. After seven years of negotiations, ADR certified mediators in The Netherlands up from January 1, 2019, finally get an open-transparent-market. This accreditation is the most prestigious possible in The Netherlands.
Previously, ADR Register notified you about our accreditation with the Dutch Minister of Health & Sport (March 2018) as official WKKGZ complaint handling organization for the Health Industry and that ADR Register is accepted for the mediation pilot and the justice-referral-practice, operated/handled by The Joint Court of Justice of Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten and of Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba (October 2017).
We consider this as good news for mediators and the future developments in mediation. It helps to grow ADR Register and to improve/tighten the position of its certificate holders as it proofs ADR Register gets more and more, local as well as international, accepted as the standard for the certification of ADR practitioners, including mediators.
For more information contact ADR Register.
|SEPTEMBER 10TH 2016 | PUBLISH YOUR SEO WORDS & DETAILS IN YOUR COMPANY PROFILE|
|N E W|
Up from now you can publish your SEO words & details (your SEO profile) in your company profile.
Your personal- and company profiles are connected. For our practitioners only!
(1) Mail us your SEO words & details
(2) We add your SEO words & details to your company profile.
(3) Thus: simple, easy, no costs!
Detailed and interesting information about SEO words & details is published at our website.
Click here to read more.
|AUGUST 19H 2016 | REGISTRATION OF SPECIALISMS NOW POSSIBLE FOR ADR PRACTITIONERS|
|Up from now you can register your specialisms. All specialisms will be published in your public ADR personal profile at the ADR website. Your clients and website visitors now find and experience all relevant information and details in just one click by visiting your ADR profile! All information on scopes and specialisms is published at the ADR website;|
click here to read more. Also published in your profile: (1) professional scope (2) certificate number (3) start / expire date. If full certified: no expire date, N.A. is published.
Application: email your list of specialisms to our our office.
|APRIL 1 2016 | OFFICE OPERATIONS & CREW OF GLOBAL NETWORK GROUP|
|Global Network Group is operated out of the Netherlands (focus: Europe) and South Africa (focus: Africa).|
Our crew members are:
GLOBAL NETWORK GROUP | AFRICA
|AUGUST 19 2015 | CHANGES CPD PROCEDURES|