- Select your ADR practitioner
- For practitioners
- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & Conditions
- Entry Requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for ADR practitioners
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for ADR practitioners
- Procedure requirements for ADR practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for ADR practitioners
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- General exam information
- Knowledge tests
- Skills tests
- Criteria skillstest mediator
- ADR.INT.0350 skillstest mediator | video audit
- ADR.INT.0360 skills test mediator | live audit
- ADR.INT.0370 skills test mediator | mentor assessment
- ADR.INT.0150 skills test arbitrator | portfolio audit
- ADR.INT.0250 skills test conflictcoach | portfolio audit
- ADR.INT.0400 company audit | all scopes & (sub)types
- About us
Fraternal counselling for ADR practitioners
Global Network Group facilitates peer counselling for the registered and certified practitioners.
We do understand practitioners might experience professional issues and dilemmas during their work on which they wish to reflect confidentially with another professional.
Senior and highly experienced practitioners are available to provide the required peer counselling.
Peer counselling is only available for registered and certified practitioners and not for their clients.
Clients can start a disciplinary-complaint or dispute-settlement procedure or request for an internal investigation.