- Select your ADR practitioner
- For practitioners
- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & Conditions
- Entry Requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for ADR practitioners
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for ADR practitioners
- Procedure requirements for ADR practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for ADR practitioners
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- General exam information
- Knowledge tests
- Skills tests
- Criteria skillstest mediator
- ADR.INT.0350 skillstest mediator | video audit
- ADR.INT.0360 skills test mediator | live audit
- ADR.INT.0370 skills test mediator | mentor assessment
- ADR.INT.0150 skills test arbitrator | portfolio audit
- ADR.INT.0250 skills test conflictcoach | portfolio audit
- ADR.INT.0400 company audit | all scopes & (sub)types
- About us
Global Network Group holds the right to start an internal investigation, at all times, in all matters and at its sole discretion.
If a situation is noticed in which no complaint is filed or we experience the need for improvement or change, the internal investigation is the appropriate management to tool to gather all relevant information, to reflect on the outcomes and based on that to consider updating rules, regulations, procedures and to implement the necessary improvements.
The participation in an international investigation is compulsory for all our registered and certified practitioners.
The participation of the clients of our practitioners, if applicable, is required, considered as valuable, relevant and necessary, however, can not be enforced.
An internal investigation is confidential unless decided differently.
All outcomes are reported to ICC Council.