- Select your ADR practitioner
- For practitioners
- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & Conditions
- Entry Requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for ADR practitioners
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for ADR practitioners
- Procedure requirements for ADR practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for ADR practitioners
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- General exam information
- Knowledge tests
- Skills tests
- Criteria skillstest mediator
- ADR.INT.0350 skillstest mediator | video audit
- ADR.INT.0360 skills test mediator | live audit
- ADR.INT.0370 skills test mediator | mentor assessment
- ADR.INT.0150 skills test arbitrator | portfolio audit
- ADR.INT.0250 skills test conflictcoach | portfolio audit
- ADR.INT.0400 company audit | all scopes & (sub)types
- About us
Certification scopes & (sub)types
|AVAILABLE SCOPES AND (SUB)TYPES FOR ADR PRACTITIONERS AND THEIR COMPANIES|
|Version: August 2016|
|1. Scopes (types)|
|2. Honorary practitioners (**)|
|3. Practitioners of excellence (**)|
|4. Subtypes (content specialisms) (***)|
|5. Subtypes (branch specialism) (***)|
|6. Subtypes (international languages) (***)|
Only available for full certified mediators.
The mediator must comply with national rules & regulations with regard to the applicable scope.
If court mediator: the mediator qualifies in accordance with the applicable national criteria or is registered with a court / tribunal.
If family mediator: the mediator completed additional specialized training.
Subtype registration only possible if the related scope registration is granted / active.
Only available for professionals recommended by the ICC Council or a professional body or at the discretion of GNG or its subsidiaries.
Registered at the own discretion of the practitioner.
Global Network Group and its subsidiaries hold the right to refuse the registration application or to revoke a registered subtypes.