- Experience our benefits!
- Register now and apply here!
- Practice information
- Certification levels
- Certification scopes & (sub)types
- Rates & Conditions
- Entry Requirements
- CPD requirements
- Certificationletter for ADR practitioners
Experience our benefits!
Since September 1st 2011 ADR Register is the independent and worldwide register for active and professional ADR practitioners | arbitrators, conflictcoaches, mediators and negotiators.
Register / certify with us and experience our benefits:
- Unique combination of personal and company-related registration and certification
- 100% independent register
- International recognition by the International Mediation Institute (IMI).
- ADR certificates of competence & approval work locally, nationally and internationally. Boundless work!
- Our training & educational criteria and programs are CRKBO accredited.
- ISO 9001 certified by Lloyds Register and registered with UKAS.
- Our certification procedures are ISO 17024 based.
- Subsequent to your education and the achievement of the knowledge test enroll as associate certificate holder, then grow up to five years for full certificate holder
- Start your own business with practice-oriented model documents and basic business registration
- The only register with focus on the entire ADR scope so that you will not limit your client and you can provide the adequate ADR scope.
- Registration and certification possible for arbitrators, conflictcoaches, mediators and negotiators
- Market, practical and future oriented.
- We are always on the move and looking for (market) features and improvements!
- Signing up is easy and quick.
- Complete the online application form.
- Forward the required documents via email.
We would like to welcome you as ADR practitioner!
If something is unclear or you did not find the answer on our website please contact our office.
It is our pleasure to answer your questions!